Schaeffer Jordan Art

 Hello World,

My name is Jordan Schaeffer, or as most call me, Jordy. I am pursuing a bachelor's degree in business and applied management, now a senior. I am originally from Kansas City, Missouri, and moved to Alaska five years ago. I have two dogs: a German Shepherd named Chilli Bean and a Terrier named Remy. I love reading books; I own nearly 500 and read daily. Fantasy and sci-fi are my favorite genres, but I also read psychology and books about the brain. I also enjoy hunting, fishing, camping, and hiking. I plan to go to Clemson, South Carolina, once I graduate for a graduate degree in biomedical engineering.







The Fortress of Königstein by Bernardo Bellotto (1756-1758)



Art is interesting. I enjoy attending the Nelson Atkins Art Museum in Kansas City, Missouri. So much of the art impresses me, but there is a lot of the art that I don't understand. It looks like a child produced the art, or it's some sort of joke because there are a few squiggles on the paper. I own some local painters' artwork and prints. I have started taking an online course on charcoal and drawing realistic faces. I hope to one day try sculpting, which is probably my favorite type of art. 






Comments

  1. I don't understand a lot of art either. I do really like art work depicting nature scenes though! Sculpting sounds like a cool venture to try. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jordan! I've always wanted to become a book reader, but I always end up doing anything but reading. Do you have a fantasy book recommendation that could keep me hooked? Also, I agree art is either extremely impressive or confusing as to why it's on display.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jordan, I also really enjoy hunting, camping, fishing, and hiking, that is what I spend the majority of my free time doing. That is also a pretty impressive book collection, I wish I enjoyed reading more but I have a hard time paying attention to what I am reading after a while.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Art Analysis

Baroque